Designer House Reveal: Happily Ever “After”!

Ladies and gentlemen… it’s finally the moment I’ve been waiting for. It is my pleasure to unveil and share with you the “after” photos from my room at the ASO Designer House XXII, the Patio Bath!

(If you’re just joining us, you might want to catch up on the reveal to this point by checking out the previous posts on the Before photos and the Design process.)

Ready? Here we go!!

Tah dah! There you have it folks. I hope you were inspired by today’s room reveal, and if so, I hope you will pass it on and share with someone who this may not have reached yet.

Thank you once again to my extraordinary photographer, Karen E. Segrave of KES Photo for so beautifully capturing this space so dear to my heart!

I was extremely blessed to be a part of such a wonderful event and work with so many amazing people throughout the entire process.

The key people I need to thank who contributed their time, skills, or resources to this project are as follows: the very talented Monica Smith of Sew Much for turning my textile dreams a reality, Jim Wawak and the Sherwin Williams team on Markham for donating a gallon of paint to transform the walls, Shades of Light for working with me to help the Springfield Sconce make it into the project, Joe Darr with Southern Reprographics for so carefully creating 1st edition prints of my original artwork, Larry Baxter and the All-Brite Electrical team for creating light where there was none, Louis Rodriguez for the impeccable paint job, Alex Juarez for helping make the new counter top possible, Rachel Danforth for being my expert shopping, framing, and  installation assistant, Barry Jones for your mad skills at everything from valance to sink installation and for being there to help every step of the way, Lillian Jones for being my design sounding board, bringing me coffee and for the thorough Scotchgard application to protect the runner, Nancy LeMaster and Jeff LeMaster for your apt timing and  assistance with the drapery installation, Stephen Jones for fixing me up with a taller ladder in a pinch, Hannah Jones for being my assistant and moral support throughout the tear down, Will LeMaster for winning the most supportive husband award and helping with all of the heavy stuff. :) And to the rest of my outstanding  family and friends who showed up in big and small ways to help make my vision come to life and went above and beyond to support me throughout the entire event. I can never repay you for th encouragement you brought to me!

A very special thank you to my music teacher and mentor for 10 years, Helen Vanlandingham, for teaching me everything I know and appreciate about music, and for thinking of me for and believing in me throughout this project.

Thank you to everyone who came to the event in support of Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, I cannot thank you enough! Your support for me and all of the designers, but especially for the ASO was appreciate so very much. Without an audience, there would be no “show” at a show house. You all are the best!!

-Kathryn

Comments

1. Sara Gilbert says:

Beautiful, and no trear down. You used what was there and just made it so calming and neat. I love the way you work and all the family helping/ Good Work, Keep it up and we may see you on HFTV one day.

2. Yay! Kathryn, the photos turned out amazing!!!!! Your bath was my favorite room in the house :)

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Double yay, haha!! Thanks so much for coming out and seeing the house, it meant so much to me! :)

3. Natalie mcgehee says:

Beautiful work Kathryn! Love every bit of it! You have a some real talent and eye for design! Love the wall color. Can you share what it is?

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Thank you Natalie! :) The walls are Jubilee by Sherwin Williams – a personal favorite of mine! ;)

4. What a gorgeous bathroom! I love everything… The wall color, curtain, mirror. Just fabulous.

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Thank you Tiffany! I really appreciate your feedback! :) So glad you stopped by, thanks for reading. ;)

5. Wow, what an elegant bathroom – I think I have that set of apothecary jars – definitely keeping this in mind for my master bath!

6. I’m loving the shower curtain you designed! Any chance one is avaliabile for purchase somewhere?

7. Christine S says:

Gorgeous!!!!! I would love to know where you purchased the fancy rug runner. Love it!

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Hi Christine, thanks so much! The runner is by Safavieh and was purchased through an online flash sale. I love it too. :)

8. Found you via Censational Girl–fabulous work.
    Love design & installation of shower curtain–elevates room to something special.

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

So glad you found me Susan, thanks for coming by! Sure appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you around the blog again! ;)

9. Linda O'Neill says:

What a little gem is this bathroom. You’re very talented and creative.

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Why thank you so much Linda! I certainly appreciate your feedback. Thanks for coming by! :)

10. Blair Hart says:

Hi Kathryn,

I love your bathroom! I noticed in the blog that the artwork is your original work. Any chance that those are available for sale? I would love to have them for my home. Thanks!

Blair

11. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I am currently remodeling my bathroom – your design has become my new inspiration image. Nice use of space, wall color, decor…nice!

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

I am so glad you were inspired by this project Niki! I appreciate you reading and hope you come back soon. Good luck with your bathroom remodel! ;)

12. lynn hope norum says:
  13. I love absolutely everything in this bathroom. Amazing work!!!!
    xo,
    Marcela

14. Absolutely love it! One of my favorite bathrooms ever!

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Why thank you Kris, what a huge compliment!! Thanks for stopping by!
      By the way I love your website! ;)

15. When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Thanks a lot!

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Hi Michael, I am unable to edit your subscription options, but you can do so by following the link at the bottom of the emails your describing. Click “Subscription Options” and it will take you to a page to delete your subscription to that post. Hope this helps!

16. I love the shower curtain covering the shower! I have a similar set up in my new master bath and I’m stealing this idea!!! While I love having a master bath (my first!), an enclosed shower is not very attractive.
    Ps, found you through Centsationalgirl also!

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Hi Jo, So glad you were inspired by my project! Thanks for the feedback and for coming over from Centsational Girl. Hope you will come back again soon! ;)

17. The makeover is amazing!!!! I’m totally in love! Could you please share the paint color and source for the mirror?

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Hi Tierra! Thanks so much for your kind comment. The wall color is Jubilee by Sherwin Williams, and the mirror is actually an antique from my personal collection. So glad you came by!

18. WOW! Oh my gosh this looks amazing. I love that you added the greenery above the toilet and the combination of patters in the room. Absolutely stunning!

19. Amazing stuff, Thanks.

20. Honestly, this is one of my ALL time favourite bathroom makeovers. I’m looking at it again this morning. You did a phenomenal job!

• Kathryn LeMaster says:

Wow, I am so glad to hear that Jackie – thanks for coming back! It is my goal to provide inspiration and ideas, and I am so thrilled to hear that this project has done just that for you. Thank you so much for letting me know! :)

Trackbacks

1. [...] with the results and I know Kathryn is as well.  You can see her original post on the project by visiting her website: Don’t forget to check out her original post on what the bathroom looked like before she [...]

2. [...] spaces and inspiring ideas. We’ll kick it off with two fab bathroom makeovers, this first sophisticated gray & white bathroom completed by Kathryn Lemaster, don’t miss the before [...]